четверг, 12 апреля 2012 г.

My dream

before talk about my dream, I would like to write how I come to it
Since the early childhood my parents sent me to school gymnastics, enrolling in the University at the Faculty of Physical Education Coach. continuing to improve their skills in gymnastics and coaching and then in the Cirque du Soleil, I had a dream!!
 
•How would you like to be remembered by others?
 
I would like to be remembered as a demanded coach, a respected person in society, which has contributed to the sports development in Macau
• Why is that important for you?
 
My dream is open a school of sports gymnastics in Macau. Important for me is to share skills to both children and adults, as well as developing and enhancing the level of sports in Macao.
•Are you doing your best to achieve it?

Whatever to achieve this and trying to Arrange everything possible to realize a dream, need to improve the level of my academic excellence and the practical improvement in the region with special Asian characteristics, and creation of international coaching staff
 
•What is preventing you from achieving your dream?
 
This is very complicated to realize due to the fact that Macau is the entertainment and gambling zone. The absence of stadiums and sports complexes to create a gymnastics school. The absence of sponsors and disinterest of Sports Department in Macau  Guvernment  .
•What can you do to progress closer to your dream?
To make progress and get closer to my dream, I try to learn and improve academic skills. After finishing the course, I think use this knowledge in realizing my dreams.
 

1 комментарий: